You are here
Filling the Ninth Seat: A Panel Discussion on the Nomination of Judge Gorsuch to the Supreme Court
In March, Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch will appear before the Senate to be confirmed as the ninth member of the highest court. Adam Liptak of The New York Times will moderate an engaging roundtable of experts to discuss Judge Gorsuch’s background, the nomination and confirmation process, and the potential impact of the nominee on the Court’s dockets and decisions.
Presented by The Supreme Court Institute, The American Constitution Society and The Federalist Society of Georgetown Law.
- Adam Liptak (Moderator)— Supreme Court Correspondent, The New York Times
- Shay Dvoretzky— Partner, Jones Day
- Caroline Fredrickson— President, American Constitution Society for Law & Policy
- Ed Whelan— President, Ethics and Public Policy Center
- Elizabeth B. Wydra— President, Constitutional Accountability Center
- Kristine Lucius— Former Chief Counsel, U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary
Wednesday March 1 at 4:00 p.m.
Bernard P. McDonough Hall
600 New Jersey Avenue, NW